UP Mini 2 3D Printer
Introducing the UP Mini 2, 3D Printer, the highly-anticipated sequel to the much-loved predecessor UP Mini 3D printer.
If you want a small, portable, easy to use 3D Printer with Wifi & HEPA filtration that is safe for any environment, the Up mini is it!
With a clean, sleek and glossy white body and semi-opaque glass door & internal LED lighting, it’s not just the looks that has changed.
The first of the UP family to include WiFi capabilities, ease-of-access touchscreen and aluminium handle for easy relocation.
Other new features already seen in the UP BOX, include:
HEPA filtration system for odourless 3d printing, automatic levelling, automatic nozzle height detection.
- Build platform of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Heat retention chamber to reduce warping.
- HEPA filtration system for odourfree printing.
- Double linear bearings on each axis – ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Layer resolution of 150 microns.
- Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini2. The UP! Mini2 consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
- WiFi connectivity for hassle-free wireless printing.
- USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
- Includes the Smart UP! Studio, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: Yes
- Weight: 8kg
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & OSX 10.7 beta