Ninja flex is considered the worlds best flexible 3d printing plastic filament
However not everyone needs a whole kilo of it.
After numerous requests from customers wanting to try out specialty materials like NinjaFlex, we decided to offer smaller quantities.
This listing is for 30 grams of NinjaFlex which is enough for most small applications, & to test your designs.
You can then buy NinjaFlex rolls if needed.
3D Printing Services is an authorised seller of 3D Printers, 3D Scanners, 3D Printing filaments & consumables based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Please take a look at our website if you want samples of other materials including flexible TPUs, metal infills, colorfabb speciality filaments, wood filaments, poly-carbonate blends etc
NInjaFlex tech specs:
– Shore Hardness 85A
– Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required)
– 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without cracking
– Polyurethane composition for excellent vibration reduction
– Patented low friction exterior allows smooth feeding
– Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
– Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
– Chemical resistant to many materials including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
– Adheres to standard build platforms without glue
– REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
We store our filaments carefully thus minimising exposure to moisture & elements. We go through lots of it so most rolls are quite fresh.
If you want more than 30 grams please get int touch, happy to send whatever amount you need for a very competitive price.
Kindly note samples are usually in assorted colours.
We will try to accomodate your request but will generally supply based on stock.
We also sell the superb Flexion Extruder kit which is the best extruder upgrade on the market – to print ninjaflex easily.
Any questions please ask.