Form sheets for FormBox Desktop Vacuum Former – 0.5mm thickness
Mayku Form Sheets provides 30x 0.5mm versatile, easy-to-use white sheets, which allow forming with high accuracy on your Mayku FormBox vacumm former.
Great for product packaging, prototyping, and enhancing decorative craft projects.
Has a non-stick type white laminated surface that makes it easier to work with a wide range of materials like Plaster of Paris, Silicone Putty, & many other forming pastes.
Fully recyclable, partially made from recycled plastic waste.
- Durable, Replicates fine detail & Easy to cut
- White, Satin surface thats Ready to pain
- MAKE YOUR IDEAS REAL: Use Form Sheets with the Makyu FormBox to create your very own desktop production line. Whether you’re crafting by hand or partnering with your 3D printer, you can create a factory finish without the factory.
- FULLY REUSABLE: Use the same molds repeatedly, for minimum waste and maximum efficiency.
- EASY REMOVAL: The slight flex and non-stick surface that the sheet provides ensures that your templates and casts can be removed with ease.
- RECYCLABLE: These sheets are recyclable, making them an eco-friendly option. These are Partly made from recycled plastic waste as well.
In stock right here in Auckland & ready to ship today.
Check out the Vacuum Former to see how you can make YOUR IDEAS COME TO LIFE.