Ninja Flex – The Worlds #1 Flexible 3d printing plastic filament
NinjaFlex tech specs:
– Shore Hardness 85A
– Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required)
– 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without cracking
– Polyurethane composition for excellent vibration reduction
– Patented low friction exterior allows smooth feeding
– Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
– Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
– Chemical resistant to many materials including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
– Adheres to standard build platforms without glue
– REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
3mm rolls are approx 500 grams each.
But we can bring other colours in – please ask.
3D Printing Services is an authorised seller of 3D Printers, 3D Scanners, 3D Printing filaments & consumables based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Any questions please ask.