CarbonX™ CFR Carbon Fiber Reinforced Co-Polyester Filament
Made in the USA using premium PETG and High-Modulus Carbon Fiber (not carbon powder or milled carbon fiber). CarbonX™ CF-PETG is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament.
Carbon Fibre coupled with higher temperature handling & stiffness of PETG presents an advantage over other PLA based carbon fibre filaments that soften at lower temperatures, since PLA will soften faster than Petg & is also weaker.
This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing.
1.75mm 750g roll of PetG Carbon Fiber Filament
Benefits of CarbonX™ CF-PETG include:
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
- Wide processing range: 230 – 270°C