A simple, cost effective, servicing of your 3d printer will keep it running nice & healthy.
If you’ve been having issues like irregular extrusion, parts not sticking to the bed, excessive noise, lower quality 3d prints then before, then it may be a good idea to book your 3d printer in for our ‘simple service’
What we’ll do for you:
- Clean & lubricate the mechanics
- Replace the hot end components including nozzle, temperature sensor, teflon liners
- Re-level hot ends & calibrate the heads
- Clean the bed, check the bed adhesion surface, level the bed
- Recommend any further repairs needed
- Run a proper test print & ensure the machine works to its acceptable standard
Our ‘simple service’ is best suited for customers who have bought one of our 3d printers.
However, we might still be able to help other 3d printer owners.
Please discuss this with us when you book.
If we don’t have the correct parts for your specific 3d printer, we may need to order those.
If your printer maker refuse to sell these parts, we will discuss those options with you on a case by case basis.