3D4Makers PEI ULTEM™ 1010
Polyether Imide (PEI) Ultem 1010 is an amorphous thermoplastic with a glass transition temperature (Tg) of 217 °C.
It has a continuous operating temperature of up to 170 °C.
This inherently flame retardant plastic has UL94 V0 and 5VA ratings.
It is dark amber & slightly translucent.
We source our filament ultra performance filaments very carefully, as they are expensive, & we want you to have the best experience with them.
We selected 3D4Makers ultra Filament that’s Made in Netherlands to tight tolerances & offers easier printability than other ultra performance filaments on the market.
Good printability leads to excellent layer adhesion & this greatly improves the impact resistance, strength & durability of this PEI 1010 filament over that of others.
Their products are consistent batch to batch, unlike some others we have tested.
Our ultra Performance 3D Printing filaments are ready to ship right here in NZ.
This is a 0.2 kg reel of 1.75mm filament.
PEI Ultem attributes include:
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
200 gram roll.
We ship NZ wide & ship to Australia every day, & can send world wide by arrangement.
Full specs below