3DXTech THERMAX™ PEI ULTEM™ 9085
PEI Ultem 9085 is FAA approved for Aerospace use.
3DXTech manufacture this ultra-performance 3D printing filament using ULTEM™ 9085 PEI (polyether imide) resin.
Filaments made from ULTEM™ 9085 resin offers the ability to create parts with excellent properties at elevated temperatures due to a high glass transition temperature (Tg) of 186°C.
We’re really proud to stock amazing 3DXTECH Filament that’s Made in USA.
Our ultra Performance 3D Printing filaments are ready to ship right here in NZ.
This is a 0.25Kg reel of 1.75mm filament.
PEI is an amorphous, high-performance polymer that combines excellent thermal properties, exceptional dimensional stability, inherent flame retardancy, and good chemical resistance.
Product attributes include:
- High thermal properties; (Tg) of 186°C
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
250 gram roll