3D4Makers PEI ULTEM™ 9085
PEI Ultem 9085 is FAA approved for Aerospace use.
Polyether Imide (PEI) Ultem 9085 is an amorphous, high performance thermoplastics with a glass transition temperature (Tg) of 186 °C.
This material features superior mechanical performance, flame retardancy (UL 94-VO rated) and strength-to-weight ratio.
We’re really proud to stock amazing 3D4Makers Filament that’s Made in Netherlands.
Our ultra Performance 3D Printing filaments are ready to ship right here in NZ.
This is a 0.2 kg reel of 1.75mm filament.
PEI is an amorphous, high-performance polymer that combines excellent thermal properties, exceptional dimensional stability, inherent flame retardancy, and good chemical resistance.
Product attributes include:
- High thermal properties; (Tg) of 186°C
- Inherent flame resistance with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
200 gram roll